When living at home is no longer an option, it just means it's time for a different home.
Welcome to Village Pointe Commons Memory Care in the Grafton and Cedarburg area. Our state-of-the-art community encourages residents to continue to live a meaningful life. Rest easy knowing your loved one is in a safe and secure environment that is customized to meet the specific needs of those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Our approach goes beyond making them look and feel like a home - it is to make it their home.
The Creste is a 24 apartment/26 bed community designed to support those who have mild to severe dementia impairment. Our neighborhood is uniquely staffed and grounded in the philosophy of our safe haven and Blu Grotto programming. It allows individuals with a diagnosis of dementia to feel accepted and empowered while being able to move freely through their neighborhood. Blu Grotto is our daily life, leisure program dedicated to meet the needs of the residents for experiences of belonging and positive relationships with staff and peers. The caregivers, memory care manager, nurse and family members communicate and work together to create a cohesive plan using initial and on-going assessments. These assessments help to determine the best adaptive living environment and program that supports the individual’s success and well-being.
Specialized Memory Care Programming
- It's Never Too Late® (iN2L) personalized technology enables residents to stay engaged with families, hobbies, and interests and stimulates the brain with fun and educational programs
- Memory stations located throughout the community designed to prompt reminiscing and encourage continuous activity
- Supervised group outings
- Memories in the Making® and other comprehensive social activities and engaging mind-fitness programs.
Comforts of Home
- Furnished private and companion studios with large window and private bathroom
- Peaceful and secure outdoor space for residents to enjoy while maintaining safety
- Thoughtful, home-like common areas that create a welcoming, familiar environment
- Memory shadow boxes outside each resident's room
- Access anytime - no visiting hours to tell you when you can see your loved one
- Safe living environment with secure entries
- Compassionate, dementia-trained 24-hour staff on-site
- Three nutritious meals served daily in the dining room; daily snacks provided (sample menu)
- Dietary services to help design and oversee special nutritional needs
- Linen, laundry and housekeeping services provided
- Customized assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Wellness RN on-staff and on-call 24 hours
- Medication management
- Physician, podiatry, physical and occupational therapy services available on-site
- Whirlpool spa services available for functional and therapeutic benefits
- Safety call system for peace of mind